The below agreement outlines your expectations for Rainbow Getaways and your responsibilities as the traveler to ensure a smooth trip. The information on this page is for informational use. You will be required to formally accept the agreement prior to a deposit being placed on any reservations made by Rainbow Getaways.
General Travel Service Agreement
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT (the "Agreement"). Please read it carefully before signing/accepting/acknowledging.
We are Rainbow Getaways LLC and are excited to help you with your travel. The following terms & conditions (the "Agreement") describe what you can expect from us. The terms "we", "us", and "our" refer to Rainbow Getaways LLC, and the term "you" refers to the individual who signs this Agreement.
If you are obtaining a quote for and/or securing or procuring travel for more than just yourself, all references below to "I" (and derivations thereof, including without limitation "my" and "me") shall be read to mean you on behalf of yourself and each individual within your group for whom you are obtaining a quote and/or securing or procuring travel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Rainbow Getaways LLC (hereinafter "RBG") is a member of the Lotus Travel Network (hereinafter "Host). All travel booked through RBG will be reserved using the Host's CLIA number directly with the travel supplier(s). RBG will service the booking(s) and continue to be your primary point of contact for your trip. Lotus Travel Network is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST42447.
2. I understand that RBG is not the source or supplier of the travel services I have requested and acts solely as an agent for such services' actual suppliers. I have been advised that the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied to me are those who are actually responsible for providing the travel services I have purchased. I consent to and request the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold RBG responsible should any of these suppliers:
2.1. fail to provide the travel services I have purchased;
2.2. fail to comply with any applicable law; or
2.3. engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay, or inconvenience.
3. I understand that I must authorize RBG to submit payment to the travel suppliers before the due date. RBG will send reminder emails as the due dates approach, but it is your responsibility to ensure that you have authorized a payment to ensure the travel supplier does not automatically cancel your trip. Failure to make timely payments may result in financial loss due to non-refundable fares/deposits or penalties imposed by the travel supplier.
4. I will review my travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and understand that I may contact RBG if I have any questions. I understand that it is my responsibility to review the accuracy of all details in the travel quotations provided to me and to confirm the same to RBG.
5. I understand that I may purchase travel insurance to cover certain risks inherent in travel, such as supplier bankruptcy and the inability to travel due to a medical or personal emergency. I accept that RBG is not responsible for any cancellation fees, diversion fees, medical expenses, or other unspecified expenses that may occur in the event of trip cancellation or trip interruption. Protecting your travel investment is essential. RBG has partnered with Allianz Travel Insurance, and you can purchase a policy here.
6. I agree that once a trip has been deposited, RBG may impose a fee for excessive itinerary changes in the amount of $25 per occurrence. Excessive itinerary changes are defined as more than three (3) changes to resort reservation(s), cruise reservation(s), or activities planned by RBG after a deposit has been paid to the travel supplier. No fee will be assessed without a warning notification in writing (including via email) by RBG to you in the event that multiple changes have occurred. You will pay Excessive Change Fees will be paid directly to the Host. Any convenience fees associated with the change fee are charged by the payment processor and are not considered apart of said retainer.
7. I understand that from time to time Travel Suppliers may offer incentives to book a return trip on the cruise line or at the resort. Any incentives offered to you by the Travel Supplier are the sole responsibility of said Travel Supplier and not RBG. You are welcome and encouraged to take advantage of the Travel Suppliers' booking incentives for these return trips. RBG will automatically be notified by the Travel Supplier of your new booking and are subject to the terms outlined in this Agreement.
8. During normal business operations, RBG is committed to responding to all pre and post-travel inquiries within 1 business day. During travel, RBG is available by phone 24 hours a day for emergencies at a number provided before your departure. Standard business hours for RBG are as followed: Monday thru Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, closed Sunday (all times in US Eastern Time Zone).
9. I accept that RBG is not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold it liable for any injury, damage, or loss I may suffer on account of any conditions, actions, or omissions that are beyond its reasonable control. Excepting only liability that directly arises from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of RBG, I will not hold it responsible for any injury, damage, or loss I may suffer while on any third party provided or operated excursion or activity.
10. I understand that all reservation fares typically involve restrictions (including, but not limited to, restrictions related to cancellation). Changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in the payment of additional money or forfeiture of paid money.
11. I understand that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires me to carry a government-issued identification card to board a flight. I have been advised that the name, date of birth, and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same data listed on my airline ticket and in my booking records. I acknowledge that my failure to comply with these requirements strictly may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing me to miss my flight.
12. I understand that if traveling internationally, I must have a passport valid for at least six (6) months after returning to the United States of America, and depending upon my destination and nationality, I may need to obtain one or more visas.
13. RBG has no special knowledge regarding travel service providers' financial condition selected for your tour, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, RBG recommends contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at 1-888-407-4747 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, RBG recommends contacting the Centers for Disease Control at 1-800-232-4636 or
14. I assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of my destination(s) and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s).
15. The laws of the State of Florida govern the rights and obligations of the parties to this Agreement and the interpretation, construction, and enforceability thereof. Rainbow Getaways LLC is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. TI63357. I agree that any action or proceeding brought by me against RBG shall be brought solely in the courts of Florida, located in Miami-Dade County. In the event any action or proceeding is initiated by me in a court outside of Miami-Dade County, Florida, I agree to pay RBG's costs and reasonable attorney fees associated with defending such action or proceeding.
16. By signing below, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions listed above.
This Agreement was last updated on October 18, 2020